- 1 can line or pole caught tuna in water (drained)
- 2 stalks Celery (diced)
- 4 cups Kale Leaves (finely sliced)
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1bApple (diced)
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsps. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Place all ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Add olive oil and mustard and toss well. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
I like to massage the kale with a little of the above oil and a sprinkle of salt to soften it before adding the other ingredients.