Carrot Cake Chia/ Zen Basil Seed Pudding
Ingredients 2 servings
- 1 Carrot (medium, grated)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener (to taste)
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk (I like Malk)
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 2 tbsps. Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 tbsps. Zen Basil Seeds
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the shredded carrot, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and monk fruit sweetener (or stevia). Add the almond milk, then whisk in the chia seeds. Let sit for 5 minutes, then stir again to redistribute the chia seeds. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Divide into bowls or mason jars and garnish with shredded coconut and chopped walnuts. Enjoy!