VANILLA PROTEIN PANCAKES
Ingredients 2 servings
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (40 grams of protein)
- 2 tsps. Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil (use half for the batter and half for the pan )
- 1 tbsp Zen Basil Seeds (optional)
- Add ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until a batter forms.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, pour the batter into the skillet, roughly 1/4 cup at a time. Cook for 3 minutes, or until the top starts to bubble slightly, and flip. Repeat the process until all the batter is used up.
- Transfer to a plate and eat with berries. Enjoy!