Tofu Wraps With Peanut Sauce
Ingredients 3 servings
- 15 3/4 oz. Tofu (extra firm, drained)
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 tsps. Arrowroot Powder
- 3 tbsps. Tamari (divided)
- 1/4 cup All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsps. Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsps. Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsps. Water
- 1 Mango (diced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 2 cups Green Cabbage (pulled apart into leaves)
- 1/3 cup Cilantro (optional, chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice the tofu into cubes and pat dry with a paper towel, pressing gently to remove excess liquid. Add the tofu to a small bowl and toss with avocado oil, arrowroot powder and half the tamari. Place on the baking sheet and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the tofu is cooking, add the remaining tamari, peanut butter, lime juice, coconut sugar, sesame oil and water to a blender and process until smooth.
- Place the tofu, along with the mango and pepper into the cabbage leaves. Top with the peanut sauce and cilantro, if using. Serve and enjoy!