TOFU “VERMICELLI” BOWL
Ingredients 2 servings
- 1/4 cup Water (hot)
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsps. Tamari
- 1 1/2 tsps. Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Monk Fruit Sweetener (optional)
- 1 1/16 lbs. Tofu (extra firm, patted dry, cubed)
- 1 package Miracle Noodles “spaghetti or angel hair”
- 1 Carrot (shredded)
- 1 Cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves (stems removed)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the water, lime juice, tamari, rice vinegar, and monk fruit sweetener until dissolved. Adjust as needed. Add the tofu and toss until well coated. Let it marinate in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, cook the miracle noodles according to the directions on the package. Rinse under cold water and drain. Set aside.
- Divide the noodles, carrot, cucumber, cilantro, mint, and marinated tofu into bowls. Drizzle your desired amount of leftover marinade over top and enjoy!