- ¼ Avocado
- 2 slices Royo Bread (of feel free to use GG crackers or a Caulipower sweet potato toast.
- 3 oz. Smoked Salmon (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1/8 Red or yellow Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Capers
- 1 1/2 tsp. Fresh Dill (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
Feel free to add other veggies.
Another option instead of the avocado is to take ¼ cup Greek Yogurt and add everything but the bagel seeds for your ‘Cream Cheese” if you do this then serving of salmon is 2oz.)
- Mash the avocado onto your crackers. Next, add the smoked salmon, yellow onion, capers, dill and lemon juice. Enjoy!