Smashed Chickpea Salad with Tahini Dressing
Ingredients 2 servings
- 1/4 cup Chickpeas (cooked, rinsed)
- 1 Apple (finely chopped)
- 2 stalks Celery (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsps. Tahini
- 2 tbsps. Water
- 3 tbsps. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Garlic (clove, small, minced)
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- Cook egg whites in a pan. Next In a mixing bowl, mash the chickpeas with a fork until a fine crumb texture forms. If you'd like more texture, leave some chickpeas whole. Add in the apple and celery. Then add in the cook egg whites.
- In a second small mixing bowl, make the dressing. Combine the tahini and water and stir to combine. Then stir in the lemon juice, salt and garlic.
- Add the dressing to the chickpea mixture and stir to combine. Season with additional salt or lemon if needed. Enjoy!