Ingredients 4 servings
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 yellow Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (de-seeded and sliced)
- 1 Sweet Onion (sliced)
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (cut into strips)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 heads Romaine Hearts (washed and stems removed) or you can use a low carb or Siete almond flour wrap)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (218ºC). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine chili powder, black pepper, cumin, paprika and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your sliced peppers, onion and chicken strips. Drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle with seasoning. Use tongs to gently toss until everything is well coated. Transfer to your baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove fajitas from oven. Serve in romaine lettuce wraps or in a carb balance tortillas. Enjoy!
**this can also be made in the air fryer.