Eggs and Avocado Snack Box
Ingredients 1 servings
- 1 Egg (if you would like to meal prep batch cook more)
- ¼ Avocado (medium, peeled)
- 1/3 Cucumber (sliced)
- 1 oz Cheddar Cheese (cubed)
- 2 slices GG Crackers (fiber crackers could also be ELLA’s Flats)
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, turn off the heat but keep the saucepan on the hot burner. Cover and let sit for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Strain the water and fill the saucepan with cold water. Peel the eggs when cool enough to handle and slice into halves.
- Arrange the boiled eggs, avocado, cucumber slices and cheese in a bento box. Eat with 2 GG crackers Enjoy!