Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup
- 6 1/2 cups Water
- 5 Carrot (medium, diced)
- 1/ Sweet Onion (diced)
- 1 1/2 tsps. Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice (uncooked)
- 12 oz Chicken Breast, cooked (rotisserie chickens are great for this)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- In a pot over medium-high heat, add the water, carrots, onions, Italian seasoning, and salt. Once boiling, lower to a simmer and cook until the carrots are tender-crisp, about five to seven minutes.
- Stir in the cauliflower rice and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken and spinach and cook until the chicken is warmed through and spinach is wilted, about three minutes. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
I sometimes will add a touch of better than bouillon chicken into the soup stock for additional flavor